group blog

 For this project it did not take me very long to make the decision of who I would like to work with. The groupmates I will be working with are Paige Miranda, Lucas Di Campli, and Daniel shabani chatuel. Last year I worked with Paige and Eva and few other people. Lucas was my friend but he had a different group last year. Paige, Lucas, Eva and I have all been good friends since freshman year. We all have good chemistry and I know we will work well together. Paige and I had a very smooth and easy time working together last year and we never ran into any problems. Last year I was very pleased with how well everything went and the grade we received from Cambridge. Even though we are all friends and know how to have a good time together, we also know when it is time to focus. We know the expectations for this year and are ready to work hard and efficiently together. Even though we can switch around our groups throughout the year I'm pretty certain that our group will stay the same. I have confidence in us that we will strive and do great things even through the difficulty. I know Paige and Lucas are handworkers who will make sure to stay on task and do what needs to be done. Since we are all in A-level we know the expectations of this class and how we need to work and manage our time. We are all super excited and ready to take on the challenge's that this course will throw at us. Last year we learned a lot about media studies and all the different components, we are inclined and ready to learn and expand even more this year. I hope our group takes the opportunity we have of taking the A-level course and uses it to build on the knowledge we already have and become better and more confident. I know that this year will be a lot better since we are in person at school.  Last year was difficult since we had to worry about Covid precautions during the making of our films and assignments. My group and I can not wait for what this project and year has in store!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for final task; Schedule, location, Participants, and health and safety.

Comparing Le Jetee, the short, and 12 Monkeys, the full-length movie

Planning for final task; title design in detail