Aice media intro blog

    Hi im Daniel Shabani Chatuel,  I am 15 years old and soon to be 16. Now Im going to tell you a little bit about myself. I have a sister her name is Liane, she's 19 and she attends the University of Central Florida. I have two moms and a dad and they all grew up in Israel. At home I have a pet dog named "Rocco"and cat named "Sam", they are great. I live on a lake a block away from my buddy Brodys house. I enjoy to do lots of fun stuff such as going to the beach, hanging out with friends and Practice kicking. Oh yeah I also forgot I recently got a girlfriend and she's amazing couldn't ask for better. My favorite thing to do is hangout with my friends. We make great memories every time im with them and its absolutely great. We make the best memories when we are at parties and we have so much fun. I enjoy going to the gym and playing sports, I like to keep myself in shape. My favorite sport to play is soccer but im starting to get more interested in football. I kick for the Fort Lauderdale football team with my buddy William. We are really looking forward for this up coming season. I was supposed to join a travel soccer team but probably not soon because of covid-19. Every summer I fly with my sister and moms to Israel to see my whole family but unfortunately since covid is getting worse I wasn't able to go. I have a huge family, they all live in Israel. Around two years ago I had my Barmitzva and it was great, I had all my family members attend and we had a great time. Every time I go I have an amazing time, can't wait till I go back. My phone, don't let me get started with that. I go on social media all the time its almost like an addiction. My main goal is to enjoy life and to not let things stress me out. 





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for final task; Schedule, location, Participants, and health and safety.

Comparing Le Jetee, the short, and 12 Monkeys, the full-length movie

Planning for final task; title design in detail