introduction

 


For my music video project, Im going to be working with a group. The people that i'm going to be  working with are a couple of my friends and I work well with them. I decided to join them because we are all good at working together and I know they will cooperate and complete they're assigned work. I go with the flow so I wasn't worried about what song we were going to choose but they all like the same music so it wasn't difficult for us to pick a song for the project. We chose the song You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift. This song is school appropriate and id say it would be a fun song to do a music video on. I was never a big fan of Taylor Swift but she seems like a great singer and the music video didn't seem boring. What's good is that it isn't going to be a hard time to meet with my group members because we all live in the same neighborhood which will work out well for the filming part of the music video. We've all been friends for a while now so there won't be any problems and we all get along very well. Working together as a group will benefit all of us because it will help each of us with the amount of work that will be assigned and with the help of my other partners I could learn new things i never knew.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for final task; Schedule, location, Participants, and health and safety.

Comparing Le Jetee, the short, and 12 Monkeys, the full-length movie

Planning for final task; title design in detail