Making a website was the next step in a filming endeavor! Making this was fun because I'd never developed a website before. However, this meant it was a little more difficult. At initially, I had a lot of problems. It took me around two days to complete this. To create it, I utilized the website wix.com. It wouldn't allow me choose a website design format when I first started. It would keep reloading indefinitely. It took a day for this to load. After it had loaded, I began to choose which website outline I wanted. I choose the option that allows you to publish blogs. As a result, every piece of information we needed to provide was scattered around the building. We needed to build a social media, which is discussed on other blogs. These were linked at the bottom of our website. At the top of our website, I included a picture of a convenience shop. Also with our short film's title. Then I added a blog to the website that described our film and what it was about. Under it, I ...
Comments
Post a Comment