Intro blog


This year, I am studying media studies at A-level. I'm ecstatic to be back in this class, and I'm grateful for the opportunity. Despite the difficulties with Covid previous school year, I had a great time in this class. It was a trying period, but my crew and I persevered and completed our tasks. This course taught me a lot last year, and it was still pleasant and enjoyable. I'm excited to see what this year has in store for me. I'm confident that my knowledge of media studies will continue to increase and grow. Until I attended this class, I had little interest in the subject of media studies, which involves film, cameras, and other technologies. Media studies pushed me out of my comfort zone and enrolled me in a course I never expected to be a part of. Despite the fact that I do not believe I would pursue this in college or as a career, it has been a valuable learning experience. I am ecstatic and grateful to be a part of such a fantastic program. Throughout the school year, I appreciated how much freedom and creativity we had, and I'm excited to build on that this year. I'm aware that this year will be demanding, but I'm prepared. Past students have told me how much they appreciated the A-level media studies course. I'm hoping that this year is as pleasant and uneventful as the previous one. It'll be a little different this year because the people I worked with last year didn't all enroll in an A-level course Last school year, I worked with the same three folks on a regular basis. We were all friends and got along swimmingly. This year will be different, but I will still have the opportunity to collaborate with some of my friends. I'm very thrilled and determined to have a successful and hardworking year in preparation for my A-level program.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for final task; Schedule, location, Participants, and health and safety.

Comparing Le Jetee, the short, and 12 Monkeys, the full-length movie

Planning for final task; title design in detail