production blog (film2)

During the second part of our film we all met up at evas house to film. I first recorded the part of them getting ready for the party. It took a while due to some traffic on the way there. As soon as they got changed for the scene, we started. I messed up some parts of the recording but we ended up cutting part of the film. I changed into a casual outfit for my part. Lucas recorded me in the distance while I was playing cup pong. It was hard for me to be on point with the shots because the game is hard. I managed to get my my parts of the scene done so I began to record the rest of scenes. I got different angles of everyone dancing at the party scene and Eva recorded me as well. This took us a couple tries because everyone was laughing and couldn't take it seriously. We recorded all this at night at about 8:30pm since we had to make sure it was dark out. We had to finish the rest of the scenes at the party another day which was a much better day for all of us. I made sure we had the correct clothes and props we used before. I recorded the last few clips of Eva and Paige talking at the party. It took a few redos because it was hard to get the angles. We recorded the first few clips from the start of the scene again. It was done quite quickly because we knew what had to be done. I made sure to get all the videos in order and kept track of time. It got really late and dark some headed home since school was the next day.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for final task; Schedule, location, Participants, and health and safety.

Comparing Le Jetee, the short, and 12 Monkeys, the full-length movie

Planning for final task; title design in detail