Production blog(film1)

As the start of our film, everything went well; we headed to the beach and began filming. I began to record the start of the film. I used many different camera angles side as the over the shoulder camera shot and wide angle shot. It was a bit frustrating trying to get the correct angles. I managed to understand the best ways for the camera shots. When I was recording the scene at the convenience store with the weird man in the cash register, (Lucas) complementing Paige and Eva I had to make sure I was making the camera shots very steady since there was a lot of talking and no movement. After I finished recording the convenience store scene: We began to start the scene when Paige and Eva are getting ready for the party. I lead the recording by using a close up angle shot to make sure we can visualized both characters in the scene. Took a couple takes since we thought of different camera angles we could use instead such as: Eye level shot, high angle, and over the shoulder. After that was done, we began to set the party scene up. I made sure everything was set up the way it should be for the recording. I used the tracking camera shot to follow Eva and Paige. I also used a low angle camera shot for certain parts of the scene. I used a wide camera shot when the weird man approached Eva and Paige so all areas in the scene were shown.  I took a couple takes for this scene since it was important and I wanted to make sure it was good. I had to make sure that I got all of our props in the shot. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for final task; Schedule, location, Participants, and health and safety.

Comparing Le Jetee, the short, and 12 Monkeys, the full-length movie

Planning for final task; title design in detail