production blog (postal card)

 Hi again, this step in our process of this project was pretty easy. We needed to make an advertising post card of our film. This post card had a front and back. We needed to make it look appealing so people would want to come watch our film I did this by adding a dark and mysterious pictures. I used a red font on the front of the post card. I also used the words "Coming soon" under the title to show that the film hasn't been out yet but its going to be. On the back of the post card put more information. I put the showtime dates and what time its airing. I chose three dates. I also provided the social media platform names. For YouTube, Instagram, twitter, and Facebook I used the same username. The username for each of these social medias were called @Officalconviencestoremovie. This was easier because I could just copy and paste it. It was also easier for my group and I to remember when doing the social medias. I also added social media stickers to each one so the viewers looking at it knows each social media. The hardest part was the QR code. I had to figure out how to make our website link into a QR code. We had to use a link to create it. It was called a QR generator. I just copied and pasted the link into it and it created a QR code. I saved it to my desktop and copied and pasted it on the post card. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for final task; Schedule, location, Participants, and health and safety.

Comparing Le Jetee, the short, and 12 Monkeys, the full-length movie

Planning for final task; title design in detail